- The customer has included the full valid address details of the recipient with a local working telephone/mobile number along with sender’s own contact details. This helps us to keep you constantly notified if any delivery problems are encountered.
- Customer writes a mail to us about the reason of dissatisfaction along with the proof of poor quality/packaging /service within 7 days of delivery.
- The delivery address provided by the customer is not a remote/rural and/or non-metro area which may not be easily accessible for our delivery partners and may require additional delivery time. In such an event, Persianflora will still make an attempt to deliver your gift and make your occasion special. However, the order would not qualify for a refund resulting from late delivery.
- Any order delivered on the same day as requested will not qualify for a refund.
- If in case we fail to reach you on time, our floral expert will make every effort to find you a satisfactory resolution or offer a suitable compensation. Shipping charges would not qualify for refunds.
- During peak seasons like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas and other regional festivals/occasions, 100% on time delivery may not be possible due to the unprecedented number of orders we receive during this period. However, we value your occasions and make every attempt to deliver within the “Special Disclaimer Dates” mentioned during these peak seasons. Orders placed for deliveries during such periods will not qualify for a refund.
Refund will be carried out within 7 working days once one of the above mentioned criteria is met. Once the refund has been successfully processed, you will receive a refund notification via email. Safe keep this refund notification for checking against your monthly credit card bill. Please note that refunds may take upto 60 days to appear on your credit card statement, due to the speed and policies of your bank. Please do await them. Thanks.